· Individuals must not return to Sport if they have been unwell (showed any flue like symptoms; fever, sore-throat, cough, flu etc.) in the last 14 days or had any close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
· Check In & Out at the Community Center via Safe Entry QR Code
· Temperature screening, timed at entry
· Check In & Out at the dojo via Safe Entry QR Code provided by government
· Mandatory hand sanitizing before and after class
· Controlled Order of entry and exit of participants to prevent interaction, no loitering around the entrance or the gym, or waiting by parents in the dojo
· Attendance needs to be booked in advance via watsap group, on a first come first serve basis
· Participants encouraged to use Tracetogether app.
· Participants are reminded to arrive 5 minutes before commencement of session to process with safety guidelines (E.g. Temperature taking & Checking in)
· Disinfect all training equipment and mats before and after each class with disinfectant
· Minimize use of locker and dressing rooms or shower area, participants are to be in their training attire before entering the dojo and shower at home after training
· No sharing of water bottles, towels, Judo Gi and other training equipment
· Removal of mask during training is allowed
· Common equipment must be de-sanitized after each individual use
· We can allow a maximum of 10 participants in each session in a maximum capacity of 2 group of 5 pax. No walk-in allowed
· During the training, there will be strictly no contact exercises. If more than 5 people turn up, 2 separate groups will be formed with strictly no mixing of groups